Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wed., 7/17/19...Went to Kimmy's, Vikki, Peyton and Issac came over, Went shopping with Vikki and kids, Went to eat with Vikki and family, Took neighbor to VA hospital, Visited Jeff

Eli, Jacob and Adam's turkeys sure are getting big. 

Eli with the turkeys

Adam, Eli and Jacob...sure did have a nice swim with them and Kimmy
Adam and Eli

Adam, Jacob and Eli...

Silly boys


Kimmy beat all of us at cards today....Adam, Nana, Jacob and Eli


ame home and saw that the neighbor's driveway was resurfaced.  When I walked behind our shed, I saw that it had been done too.

Peyton and Isaac
Silly Peyton with Isaac

Peyton showing me the legos she has sorted
Jeff, Isaac and me
Went to Kimmy's in the morning.  After I got there, we walked around and looked at all of her beautiful flowers and plants.  Looked at Kimmy's new collapsible crates and how nice they had packed their trailer, and then we looked at the boys turkeys.  I couldn't
believe how big they were.  They were just babies when I saw them last.  Looked at the sheep and then went back in the house.  It felt great in the house as it was very hot and humid outside.  We ate a great lunch and then played 3-13.  Kimmy was the big winner.  We went swimming after that.  The water felt cold at first, but didn't take long and it felt nice and warm.  We had fun swimming around and floating in the current the boys made for us.  So much fun and I loved seeing the boys have so much fun together.  I left shortly after that and came home to find that the asphalt behind our shed had been resurfaced.  It looked so nice. Vikki and the kids came we went swimming and had lots of fun.  We enjoyed hearing Peyton and Isaac swim and have fun together too.  Vikki and I had a swim too, while the kids climbed the big maple tree.   I saw the neighbor girl out by the road going to her car and stopped to talk to her.  I said they had made a mistake and told her about ours being done, and she said her hubby should have called us ahead of time to let us know.  Then she asked me if it looked good.  I told her YES!  I also told her we would pay for it, but she insisted they wanted to do it for us.  She is always so sweet and kind.  I told her to have Chase call Bill about it. He went to his Saginaw Marine Corp meeting. I went with Vikki and the kids to Target.  Peyton and Isaac rode with me and we followed Vikki.  We walked all through the store.  We found some foam lounger seats for the pool and a sign that said clearance 7.99  We sure were happy and each grabbed one to get.  When I checked out at the self check out, it rang up 39.99.  We ran back to check the sign, and it was for something that was gone already.  The lounger seats were just sitting above the wrong sign.  We didn't get them at that price of course.  We met Rody at Qdoba's afterward.  We all at a delicious meal.  Mine was only $6.99 with a drink included.  I have enough left for 2 more meals. I got home and my neighbor came over and needed me to take her to the VA hospital to pick up her husbands Jeep.  He was admitted to the hospital, and she was pretty shook and didn't know what she was going to do.  I was happy to take her and got to pray with her on the way.  Stopped at Vikki's, and asked her and Isaac to go with me back to the VA to visit Jeff Eagle.  It was his birthday today, so we picked up a card and a balloon and gave him a visit.  He was so happy.


No comments: