Friday, July 19, 2019

Fri., 7/19/19...Took Melissa to therapy and brought Jack and Evan home with me. Swam, Hailey came over, Swam more, Went to Coco Loco's,

Hailey in the pool cooling off
Hailey and Abby

Isaac

Peyton

Peyton

Vacuum worked great
It was in the 80's when we got up.  I took Melissa to therapy and brought Jack and Evan back to my house.  We swam, they played with legos, and played games in the basement.  We picked up a Hot and Ready pizza and went to Melissa's house to share it with Max and Hailey.  Picked Melissa up and then I brought Hailey home with me.  We went for a swim and sat outside.  It was 96 degrees out today and a feel like 105 temperature. Hailey told me about her youth group trip.  I am so glad she went and had such a great time.  She helped me take lots of cans and bottles to the bottle return at Meijer, Aldi and Sam's Club.  We met Papa at Coco Loco's after that.  It was delicious.  After we got home, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came for a swim.  Hailey didn't want to swim, but the rest of us sure enjoyed the cool down.  Today when Bill was working on the deck, he jumped in to cool down.  I learned how to vacuum the pool today.  So happy it is so easy and does a great job. Packed some of the things we are taking to Rock the Island!

No comments: