Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wed., 7/3/19, Had to move to Wilderness Campground....Hailey went home with Papa

Isaac and Peyton


Kally and Peyton telling each other goodbye


Isaac and Peyton eating ice cream at Wilderness Campground

Hailey, Evan, Max and Jack at the Frankenmuth Fireworks

Papa and Hailey at the fireworks

Jack, Matthew and Evan at the fireworks

After we got up, I went to the camp store to extend our stay because the lady from OAI had called last week to say there was a cancellation, so we could extend to the 9th.  She told me to go down to the store on the third and tell them.  When I told her, she said the cancellation was for Wilderness Campground.  I had told them I didn’t want to go to that one when they asked me when I originally scheduled our Stay.  I asked to be put on the Standish waiting list.  Well somehow they mixed it up,  She said we had to be out at noon, and when I told her Bill wasn’t even here to move us, she said they would move us to storage then.  I got a hold of Bill who had Jack and Max with him, and he headed up right away.  Vikki and Isaac were amazing helpers getting everything packed up outside, and then helping me take the Clam down.  Hailey, Max, Jack and Peyton helped lots too.  I worked on the inside and the helped outside.  It was amazing how fast we packed everything up.  Bill came up and finished wheat he needed to do and we moved to Wilderness!  It’s a beautiful wooded campground and we love our spot.  No indoor pool, pond to fish in or putt putt, but lots of places to walk and ride bikes.  Everybody helped get things set up and the wood stacked.  Hailey decided to go back with them.  I was going to take her back in the morning, so workout good that Bill took her.  She got to go to the Frankenmuth fireworks with her family and Papa.  Vikki, the kids and I went swimming, explored the campground, got ice cream and hung out in our hammocks. 
We went into town so I could send the newsletter out as we have no wi-fi at our campground.  We played 3-13.  Vikki beat me bad.

No comments: