Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday, July 12, 2019, Took Melissa to therapy, Jack and Evan came to my house, Bill and I went for a swim

Evan and Jack having fun
Evan looking pretty cool in his life jacket and sunglasses without the lenses

Group picture of Hailey and her youth group at the bean in Chicago
Hailey and her friends


Love this picture of Eli sleeping with Wyatt so I borrowed it from Kimmy


Picked Melissa up and took her to therapy.  Brought Evan and Jack to my house and hung out.  Papa took Evan for a ride with him on the lawn tractor and even let him steer it a little.  Jack didn't want to.  It was a cooler morning, so we didn't swim.  The boys really liked playing with my legos and playing wi sports.  I made homemade pizza for our lunch.  We went to Sam's Club and then picked Melissa up from therapy.  Melissa told me her feet did get sunburned yesterday and she should have listened to me to be careful.  Guess mommy knew best.  Bill washed our motorcycle.  We went for a swim after that.  I worked on catching up on my blog.  We watched a movie.

No comments: