Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday, 7/26/19...Took Melissa to Therapy and had Jack and Evan over.

Evan

Hailey

Jack and Max

Jack and Evan with nerf guns they got at the garage sale we went to on our road

Bill relaxing in the pool


Took Melissa to therapy.  Brought Jack and Evan home with me.  I had gone by a garage sale on our road earlier and asked the boys if they wanted to go to it.  They both said yes.  We walked around and then the boys saw two nerf guns new in the boxes.  I could tell they really liked them, so told them I would buy them for them if they wanted them.  They were so happy and kept telling me thank you.  The older lady that was helping, told them not to shoot at anyone's face, and gave them lots of other instructions.  I got home, took a picture of the boys, then they went in the house and I drove back to the camper to unload groceries in the camper.  Bill and I took down the Clam.  I went in the house and the boys had the nerf guns out of the boxes and were trying them out.  They were so excited about them.  I made cabbage buns.  Just got them baked and it was time to go get Melissa.  I took her one to have on the drive home.  When I got home, I went swimming.  Then I vacuumed the pool.  When I backwashed it, it didn't want to stop.  Bill thinks a gasket broke.  We had to turn the filter off and keep the backwash hose in the pool.  Bummer!  Can't fix it until we get back from vacation.  I got back in the pool to cool off.  Bill came in for a swim too.  We just got out and Vikki called and was down the road.  She and Isaac came for a swim.  Bill took me to Outback for dinner.  Our steaks were the best we've had.  YUM!  Came home and watered my plants and finished packing for tomorrow.

No comments: