Monday, July 22, 2019

Mon., 7/22/19...went to Vikki's, Went to Melissa's, Brought Peyton and Evan to my house

Isaac played his drums for me and sounded great

Isaac and Peyton eating their Oreo Donuts
Evan and Peyton playing at McDonalds
Opened the windows and let the nice cool breeze in the house.  Feels so good that it isn't muggy and hot.  Did laundry and hung it outside.  Went to Tim Horton's and got donuts and took them to Vikki's.  Peyton wanted to spend the night with me, so I went to pick her up.  She decided she hadn't seen Aunt Missy in such a long time and wanted to stay there instead. I went to Melissa's and picked up Evan.  He and Peyton played at my house, and then we went to McDonalds and they played there.  I took them back to Melissa's around 3:45.  Peyton was excited to spend the night there.  I came home and worked some in the yard.  Bill had to go to an Elder's Meeting.  I did my blog and finished the newsletter.  Went over my camping list for BayShore.  We get the camper back tomorrow so can start packing what I need to take to BayShore.  

No comments: