Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Tues., 8/20/19...Went to our breakfast, picked blueberries, went to visit Cathy Krause, Stopped to pet horses, Swam

I was so happy to see blossoms and buds on my Hibiscus.  I planted it last year and it took a while, but it finally came up again. 

Me, Peyton and Isaac picking blueberries at Backwoods.  They sure were good pickers
Isaac, Peyton, Cathy and me
Peyton and Isaac were excited to stop and pet these horses
Peyton and Isaac
The girl in this picture, remembered seeing Jacob and Adam walk her friend's horse at the fair




We went to breakfast at Sullivans.  Our normal waitress was on vacation, so we had someone new.  
We had a good group there today.  We haven't been there for 3 weeks, so it was good to see everyone.  Luis came for the first time today too.  After breakfast, I dropped off a cloth wallet like the girls and I have for Hailey.  She wanted the pink extra one I have.  After breakfast, Vikki came over, and she and the kiddos went with me to pick blueberries.  They already had blueberries at their house, so they just helped me pick.  Peyton and Isaac sure pick good and also clean now.  They did a great job.  So did Vikki.  I sure appreciated the help.  We tried to call Cathy afterward to see if it was ok to come visit.  She didn't answer any phones, so we decided to stop over.  Charlotte answered the door and was very happy to see us. Cathy was too.  We had such a nice visit and talked about a lot of our memories we've made together.  She and her family have always been like family to us.  We watched videos of her new grandson, Bentley.  After we left there, we saw some horses by the road.  Vikki wanted me to turn around so she could ask if the kids could pet them.  The lady and her granddaughter were very nice and came outside and visited with us.  The granddaughter went to get the horses and bring them closer to Peyton and Isaac so they could pet them.  The loved it.  The girl and her horse, plus two other horses were in the Midland Fair.  She remembered Jacob and Adam walking her friend's horse at the fair.  They were so nice.  We went swimming when we got home.  The water was pretty cool, but it was super hot out, so Vikki, Peyton and I got in.  Isaac just got his feet wet.  It felt good.  It was cloudy out, but after we got in the sun came out and it was so nice.  We got out when it looked like it was going to rain.  I made dinner, and then Bill went to the Flint Marine Corp. meeting to share what he learned in Montana.

No comments: