Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thurs., 8/8/19...Happy 21st Anniversary to Bruce and Melissa! Our last day in Billing's. Bill went to his meeting and Max and I swam and hung out


Breakfast in the morning at our hotel 
Max and I went to Cabella's and walked around

He grew some horns. (a worker came over and told me to do this)

Max and I had banana splits at Dairy Queen
Max in the pool
We had the pool to ourselves. Max jumping in




We ate at Outback.  Max loved his steak


Max and Papa swimming
Add caption


Melissa and Bruce celebrating their Anniversary in Frankenmuth





Ate a great breakfast at the hotel. Scrambled Eggs, potatoes, crispy bacon, muffins, waffles fruit, yogurt,  hard boiled eggs, muffins, biscuits and gravy were all available.  After breakfast Bill went to his meeting, and Max and I went for a swim. We swam for quite a while.  Afterward, we went to Sams Club and Cabellas, then to Taco Bell for lunch. We came back and spent the day at the hotel and swam lots. Max tired me out with races and games just like Kenzie used to do. When Bill got back to the hotel, we went to Outback and all had steaks. They gave Bill a free chocolate Oreo sundae because his birthday is this month.  Max loved it there too.  You guessed it....he wanted to know if there was one in Saginaw.  When we got back to the hotel, Bill and Max went swimming.  I was still tired from all the swimming I did earlier so I relaxed in our room. I did go take pictures though.  We called and wished Melissa and Bruce a happy 21st Anniversary.  They celebrated in Frankenmuth.  Happy that she sent me pictures!

No comments: