Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday, 8/26/19, Came home from trip, Went to see Kenzie at Vikki's, Spent time with Hailey before she starts back to school.


Max, Jack and Evan's first day of school. Hailey drove them to school with Melissa riding with her. She's getting her driving hours in!
Isaac and Peyton with pictures Kenzie drew and painted for their rooms
Travis, Isaac, Kenzie and Peyton
Kenzie and me

Kenzie

Kenzie and Lucy

Kenzie and Travis helping Peyton and Isaac put together the toys they got them for their birthday
We slept in this morning. It sure felt good.  We left the hotel at 10:30 and went to Bob Evan's for breakfast.  It was yummy.  Headed home and had an enjoyable ride on the motorcycle.  It was so nice out.  We got home, and just as I was going to call Vikki, she called me and said Kenzie was there and wanted me to come visit.  I gave her there rock egg from Mt. Rushmore and she and Travis both liked it.  I also gave her a sweater I got for her at a garage sale and she put it on right away and really liked it.  She looked so cute in it.  Hung out for a while, and then Travis and Kenzie went to eat at Chen's
with Omi and Poppi.  Vikki, Peyton, Isaac and I went to Walmart and then Target looking for birthday presents for me to get them.  Isaac rode with me which was nice.  We found what they wanted, so headed home.  When I got home, Bill had finished his Marine Corp. league stuff on the computer.  He reminded me he hand an Elder's meeting at church, so I called Hailey and took her to Taco Bell and a movie.  We saw the movie Overcomer.  It was really good.  We had a fun time and enjoyed popcorn and pop during the movie.  We had a nice ride and Hailey shared a lot about school things and friends.  She also shared a lot about the songs she likes on Christian Radio.  Love this girl and all of  my grandkids so much.  Bill got home and shared with me about the Elder's meeting and said it went well.

No comments: