Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday,8/2/19..Left BayShore at 9, Came home, unpacked camper, packed for Montana trip and left

Stopped at Rest Area by Clare and took this picture...Thought those two in the front would start working like the rest

Max when I took the first picture

Max after I took the picture
Crossing the Mackinaw Bridge.  It was a beautiful day! Max loved going on the bridge


Took a selfie on the bridge of me and Max


Picture Hailey sent me from BayShore
All the restaurants were closed, so we went and got rotisserie chicken cut off the bone and a half loaf of bread and made sandwiches to eat in our hotel

Max eating Rotisserie Chicken.  He didn't want a sandwich

My yummy sandwich

Bill eating his sandwich
Max on his I Pad and Bill on his phone


Cross Peyton made at BayShore
We got up early and got everything ready to leave BayShore.  I saw Melissa and Bruce and ran to give Melissa a big hug goodbye.  She had to get to the 3 yr old class she’s helping teach.  Max came over and the three of us left. Vikki, Peyton and Issac stayed and went to classes and hung out with Melissa and Bruce.  Becky came over to say goodbye and give me a hug.  We got home and Bill and Max cut the grass.  I did laundry, unpacked the refrigerator and freezers, brought clothes in, etc. Max and I watered the flowers and I checked the pool and put a chlorine tablet in the floater.  We stopped for lunch at Taco Bell in Freeland.  Max had two soft shelled tacos and nacho chips and cheese. Happy to see him eating more now.  Max was super excited when we crossed the Mackinaw Bridge and took lots of pictures on his tablet.  We thought we would stay in Munising, but we stopped at every hotel and they were all full.  Stopped at the next town and the same thing happened.  The guy at the last one told me The Magnuson Hotel in Ishpeming had rooms and was probably the only one in the county with vacancies.  I called and she said she would take care of us when we got there.  It was 10 p.m. by this time!  We were second in line.  More were behind us waiting for a room.  We were on the second floor and there were no elevators so we carried our big suitcases up.
Then we went and bought cut up rotisserie chicken and bread for sandwiches and went to our room to eat.Max ate his without bread.  He loved the chicken.  We all did.  We talked to Melissa and I texted Vikki.  Max was so much fun to have along and was so sweet and polite.

No comments: