Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wed., 8/21/19...Took Hailey and Max to their doctor appt., Kimmy and the boys came over, Vikki, Peyton and Isaac came over



When I was done checking them in, here they were saving me a seat between them.  See that huge shelf above them....did they really think I wanted to sit under that!!!!  It was the only spot in the whole place that had a huge shelf.

Jacob

Adam

Jacob...notice the guy in the background with the umbrella head

Jacob...Surprise that photo bomber who was the umbrella head is Adam.  So cute!
Adam, Jacob and Wyatt...Love this picture!
Peyton, Eli and Isaac in the tree.  I can't believe how much they love climbing this tree.  They are so good at climbing it!  Love this picture too!
Eli and Peyton in the basement

Wyatt Relaxing
Isaac, Kimmy, Me, Adam, Peyton and Eli

Peyton and Eli in the pool

Adam, Eli, Peyton and Isaac eating spaghetti
Adam before I beat him at 3-13.  How could I do it!  Easy!  He paid me back later when he beat me!

Score sheet Adam ripped up.  Don't know why! He won!  Adam 35, Eli 128, Me 74

Took Hailey and Max to the doctor at 9 a.m. for their wellness checks.  They did great except Hailey needs an X-Ray on her knee because it has been hurting her.  Max weighs 106 lbs. now.  Wow!  I told him he was gaining weight the way he ate like a teenager on our vacation.  He looks good and healthy filling out nice. I'm glad to see him eating so good and liking more things. Took them home and then I dropped some stuff off at Salvation Army.  Kimmy and the boys were at our house when I got home.  The boys went with Papa to Tim Horton's.  YAY!  Adam and Eli want to spend the night.  Peyton and Isaac are spending the night too because Vikki has to go to work tomorrow.  Vikki and the twins came.  We ate lunch, and shortly after that the boys and papa got back. The kids had fun playing together.  We made pizza for them when they were hungry.  Vikki, Kimmy, Adam, Peyton, Eli, Isaac and I went swimming.  It was super hot out, so it was nice to cool off.  We sat on the deck for a while.  Peyton and Eli stayed in the pool longer.  Kimmy and Jacob left (Jacob has his orientation for high school tonight), and then Vikki left after her.  We all ate spaghetti.  Bill had to go to his Marine Corp. League Meeting and fill them in on the convention.   Adam and I played 3-13 while Eli, Peyton and Isaac climbed the tree outside and played tag.  They played in the basement for a while too.  Adam offered to help me water plants, so we did that.  He sure is a great help!  The kids and I watched the movie "Facing the Giants".  Had popcorn during the movie.  Such a great movie!  I tucked Peyton and Isaac in bed after the movie and prayed with them. Eli, Adam and I played 3-13.  Eli threw Adam 2 wild cards!  I want to sit by him next time.  We had fun and lots of laughs while we played.  Adam won!

No comments: