Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Tues., 8/27/19.....Went to our breakfast, Took Royce grandkids to school, Got oil change, Worked on Newsletter, Went to Movie Overcomer with Charlie and Sue


Hailey's first day of school. She's a sophomore
Isaac by his locker at Curriculum Night at his school

Peyton by her locker
I took Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan to school. It was Hailey's first day.  I dropped her off first and then took the boys to their school.  We prayed on the way for all of them to have a great day and blessed year.  Got to our breakfast right at 8 when it starts.  Bill was already there and he brought my phone because I forgot it.  After breakfast, I went and got an oil change in my car at Toyota.  Worked on the Faith Rider's Newsletter and got it done and sent to the officer's to review.  Charlie and Sue picked us up at 4 and we went to see Overcomer.  I loved it even more the second time.  Very good movie even though it is a tear jerker.  

No comments: