Friday, September 21, 2007

9/21/07

Here are the fun pictures from yesterday and some from today when I babysat Jacob and Adam. The boys both slept thru the night. Adam woke up at 6:45 and ate really good for me. I held him for a while then he went back to sleep until 9:30. Jacob didn't wake up until 9:45. He ate 3 bowls of cereal. Papa taught him how to eat a cereal from the scoop on his tractor. I videoed it. Jacob asked to get down while he was eating to go potty. He went, then got back up in his highchair and finished his breakfast. What a big boy! We hung laundry out. Jacob handed me the clothes pins and had so much fun bringing them to me. Then we played outside for a while.
We went in for lunch and Jacob ate 2 pieces of pizza. He is a growing boy I guess.
He and Adam were just a joy to have. They are so good natured and happy. I loved having them. Kimmy and Jared came and I started fixing chili for a motorcycle run on Sunday. Then I made goulash to take to dad before heading over to meet Melissa at Hailey's dance place so I could watch Max for her. He played with 2 trucks and kept himself entertained. He watched Hailey through the window with me for a while.
She looked so cute. She really improved from the week before as she is a little shy about going by herself. Went home and Bill and I took Kenzie to Melissa's while we went up to the hospitals to visit 3 people. Had very nice, prayerful visits that were very touching. On the way home we talked to Vikki, so she, Rody and Kenzie met us at Culvers for a burger and Cememt Mixer (like a Blizzard at Dairy Queen). Had fun visiting with them.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks so much. When I finish with Kimmy's blog I always go to yours and get another dose of grandbabies. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.