Friday, September 7, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy 9/7/07

Didn't have time to blog yesterday. Off again on the motorcycle for a wonderful ride. Today I made sloppy joes, then went to visit dad. Left there and went to meet best friend, Vikki, for lunch. Had a great visit as usual. She always knows the right things to say and do and she is such a blessing to my life. Stopped back at dad's and ran some of his pictures off for him and put them in a book. Came home pulled weeds I have been going to pull for a month now and then went in to eat. After supper it was time to head off to church for an elder's seminar. Came home and watched a Christian movie Wes and Gayla lent us. Enjoyed it immensly. Tomorrow morning we are off to the elder's seminar again and then we will head over to one of the two weddings Bill is doing. What a way to celebrate our 34th anniversary. Is Bill getting cheap? We are eating out at the weddings. He did have a surprise for me today though. Beautiful red roses awaited me as I walked into our bedroom to get something. He had the bouquet laying on my pillow. What a sweetie!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK its officially 1:26 am so I can officially say HAPPY ANNIVERSERY to you and dad! I love you guys so much. Have a good day today! I hope I can see you or at least talk to you.
Love ya's
Vikki

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY!!!!! I love you both very much. Enjoy the day together. Love Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day together. I love you both so much. Love, Melissa