Sunday, September 2, 2007

Josie came to church...9/2/07

Josie came to church with Kenzie today. I was so happy to see her. She went in Kenzie's class for Sunday School. I taught Sunday School today and the kids were just wonderful. I played a new kids worship song and the kids did the actions to it. They kept begging me to let them worship to the song again. It was so touching to see them so excited about worship. I teach K-1 which is an adorable age. Josie came over with Kenzie after church and spent the day. They swam for a couple of hours which surprised me as the water was cold. They had so much fun playing together. I took videos and we watched them when they came in to eat. After lunch they painted their nails on the top part of the swing. Josie took a picture of me swinging on the swing. She is such a sweet little girl. I love her and I'm so happy she visited today. Vikki and Rody came over and picked the girls up. After they left, we went to visit a lady from our church who is in the hospital with pneumonia. Then we stopped at Rody's parents to pray with his dad who is fighting cancer and to meet his mom's brother. Much of the family were there. They were all so nice to us.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job resizing your pictures. See ya later today. Love ya Kimmy