Monday, September 10, 2007

Went to dad's this morning and took him to Meijers. Got back to his house and started running of some of his pictures and we heard a knock at the door. It was Bruce, Melissa, Hailey and Max. Nice surprise. Hailey asked me if she could come stay overnight at my house. She came over and was such a good little girl. She is so much fun to have around. We played dolls, went to pick up Kenzie from school, then picked up grandpa and took him to Bob Evans for dinner. Since it was his birthday (Wed) they gave him a free desert. He picked blackberry cobbler with ice cream. We left there very full. Mykenzie are playing beautician next to me right now and they are having so much fun. It's Max's turn next to spend the night. Someday Adam will be worked in the schedule when he gets a little older









.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm back:) Nice job on the black & white pictures. Love the pictures of Hailey and Max with Grandpa. Love ya! Kimmy

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the pictures of grandpa with the kids. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. Hailey always has so much fun at Nana and Papa's house. Love, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice family picture of us too. I copied it and put it on my blog too. Melissa