Thursday, September 27, 2007

9/27/07

Bill was off early to help a lady that comes to our Bible study with her water heater. It broke and she had to go to work so Bill and Wes got the old one out of her house for her and then Bill spent the day getting a new one and hooking it up for her. She is the nicest lady so it was nice to see her be blessed. I did my daily routine of taking Kenzie to school and then checking on dad. Today dad wanted to find an old coffee pot they used when they camped. We looked and cleaned out many cupboards and finally found it under the benches to the table. He was so happy.
Bill called me when I got home to bring a mop and bucket and mop up the water mess from the hot water heater. I had just been defrosting the freezer in the basement but I put that on halt while I ran down to help. Did a couple of loads of laundry and got it put away when Bruce and the kids stopped over. Hailey put on a concert for us. She really got into her dancing as you can see from the one picture of her. Max was dancing with us quite a bit too. I'm putting on a couple of pictures of him too, but everytime I would snap the picture he would quit smiling. They had to have snacks before leaving nana's of course. Hailey wanted to smell my Yankee candle so I told her to stop and smell the roses as I thought it was a rose fragrance. She smelled it and said it's an apple rose. It actually was cinnamon apple flavored. She was so funny. Went back to dad's after Kenzie got out of school. My visit was cut short when Bill called again and needed me to run him some matches to light the pilot. Kenzie decided to redo her room. She started rearranging the closet first. Did a very good job of organizing it but you should see the rest of the room right now. She has a pile for Jacob, Hailey, Max and trying to find something for Adam. When Bill finally made it home, we went to our favorite Coney place. Bill and I got coneys, fries and a root beer. Kenzie got a hamburg in a basket and a root beer float. It was a fun time out together. We stopped at Melissa's and Bruce's house afterward. She was feeling good at the time and was reclining on the couch. She was getting quite a bit of enjoyment watching Bruce taking care of the kids. We thought we would stop and be entertained too.
I told her she was getting her medicine because the Bible says laughter is like medicine and she sure was laughing. Max said he was nana's boy again, but then he boo booed and said papa's boy. He said it four times. I finally gave up on the little stinker. Came home and ran off the wedding I typed for Bill for Sat. Rehearsal is tomorrow night. I won't be able to go as I am taking Hailey to her dance lesson. I am excited about taking her and seeing how she does.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day. I love you and enjoy reading your blogs. Kimmy