Tuesday, September 25, 2007

9/25/07

Today we had lots of fun with Max. He was such a good boy that I didn't even need to put the gates up. I was about to take Kenzie to school when papa came walking out with Max. He had been standing up in his crib. So papa got to enjoy Max's cuddling time instead of me. Boo Hoo. By the time I got home after stopping at dad's, Max had eaten 2 bowls of cereal. He was all smiles. We played for a while, then watched Elmo. We talked to Melissa on the phone. He said Elmo nice and plain to her and gave her a big kiss and also blew her a kiss. He really enjoyed playing with the big cars to the play house and then also with the set of little playschool cars. He ate 2 big bowls of goulash for lunch, then went happily to bed for his nap. It's almost like he was looking forward to going to sleep. We went to pick up Kenzie when he woke up. He likes going to school and seeing all the kids coming out.
We stopped at grandpas and Max started putting his trucks and blanket down in the car as soon as the car was about to stop. He wanted to go in and see grandpa.
He played with the kid toys and also emptied the dog toys. We left for home and played some more. He was really gentle with Mocha. He was just such a good little boy. Took an afternoon nap and by the time he woke up it was time to eat and get ready for Bible Study. I did get my cuddle time in first though. Everyone was happy to see him when they came for Bible Study. He was very good. He told everyone nite nite then off to bed he went. No crying again, he just went right to sleep. Kenzie shared a couple of wonderful testimonies in Bible Study. She is growing up fast on us. Melissa had a terrible headache and called me to have everyone pray for her at Bible study. We usually do prayer requests at the end, but I asked if we could pray for Melissa right away so she wouldn't have to wait until the end of Bible Study for her headache to go away. I talked to her afterward, and she said her headache went away at 7:30 which was the time we were praying. God is great!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for having Max an extra night. Sounds like he's having fun. And thanks again for praying for me at Bible study tonight. Give my little guy a hug nad kiss for me and tell him I love him. Love ya, Melissa