Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Jacob made a noise this morning so papa got him up and put him in bed with us. Then I heard them laughing and playing. I thought he was going to have Jacob so wide awake he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, but by the time I had to get up, he was sound asleep again. He slept good through the night and I only had to get up once to pat his back and tell him I was there for him. That only took about a minute. I took my dad to the dr. and when I got home, Papa had Jacob fed and dressed and was playing with him. They have so much fun together. Papa chases him and he laughs so hard. I forgot to mention, that when I got Jacob's pj's on, I pulled them out of a bag with his bedtime bears, etc. in it. I put them on, and they were very snug. I found a different pair in Jacob's suitcase, but he didn't want to take the ones he had on off. I found out the next day the pj's I put on him were size newborn. Kimmy and Jared got a good laugh and I know they are putting pictures on their blog. Jacob had fun in the sandbox and on the slide. I think he would have stayed out there all day, except we had to go pick up Kenzie from school. He was happy to see his mommy when she came in the afternoon. He ran and gave her the biggest hug ever.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Jacob had so much fun. We sure did miss him. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Penny...today I'm working at church. All the grandparents who work here have seen the pj story and have had a great laugh. Go Nana...one of the grandparents said that clothes usually are passed down and not up! Well, it happens.

Anonymous said...

Hi mom, that's so funny about the pajamas. I had a good laugh. Love, Melissa