Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wonderful breakfast at Riverside...9/5/07

Kimmy and I took Kenzie to school and then headed over to the Riverside for breakfast. Had good fellowship and the boys were well behaved and adorable.
Then Bill and I took a love offering over to a couple we know who's 3 yr. old son got his eye gouged with a dandelion puller. Poor little guy. Our CMA took an offering for them last night so we delivered it. Tomorrow we are sending pizza over to the 5 children while their brother has his surgery. Please keep them in prayer.
Took dad's doggie to the vet again for his eye. Have to go back again next week for a recheck. I enjoyed all the comments regarding the newborn pj's I put on Jacob. I had to laugh myself. Thanks for all the input and humor. We took our pool down today. Kenzie swam while the water was going out. The neighbor girls came over for a while and watched too. Always sad to put it away, but don't want tons of leaves falling in it. We met Vik and Kenzie at Culvers for ice cream tonight. Thanks for the call and invite Kenzie.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming with us to get pictures. You were such a big help watching Hailey and Jacob. It would have been really hard without you there. Thanks again. I love you. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree, it would have been tough without you there - thanks a bunch! Love ya Kimmy