Thursday, September 20, 2007

9/20/07

Took Kenzie to school as usual, stopped at dad's and picked his rubarb. Helped him cut it up so he could cook it. Left there and came home to get Bill so we could meet friend Danny for breakfast at 9:30. Had a great time visiting with him. Left the restaurant and went to Tractor Supply and Meijers. Bought Mocha a new dog brush to keep the mats out until my groomer, Kimmy, gets her new clippers. Met pastor and his wife at Horizons at 11am and had a wonderful dinner with them and very good visit. They are just the nicest people to be with. Got home and had a half hour before I had to pick Kenzie up from school. Thought I'd lay down to rest for a half hour. The next thing I know, the phone was ringing. It was Vikki calling. I had just woke up and realized I had ten minutes before I had to get to school so could only talk a minute. We went back to dad's and then left for home as Kimmy was supposed to stop over if we were home. I didn't want to miss her visit as I always love seeing them. Jared got there before Kimmy and of course he and Bill had to play ping pong... I didn't ask the outcome of the game. It wasn't long before Kimmy and the boys came. I don't know how those boys could get any cuter, but it does seem to me they are cuter everytime I see them. We went outside for a while and then Kimmy and I made pizzas for supper. They were so yummy. Charlie came over to see Bill's trailer, my dad's neighbor blessed him with. He had been going to buy one and then my dad mentioned his neighbor had 2 trailors sitting out back that he hadn't used in a long time. Bill called and he said he could just have the one. Praise the Lord!! Those are the kind of deals retired people need.
We just finished eating when Melissa and family came over too. Max has a tractor type toy that Jacob just loves. Melissa found the same one and got it for Jacob. He was so happy to have his own. Melissa is so good hearted and such a loving aunt. We all decided to have a bonfire in the back yard. It was fun and we all enjoyed it. I will show pictures of it tomorrow night. Jacob and Adam are spending the night tonight. It is Adam's first night. It was hard on Kimmy to leave him at this young age, but I guaranteed her I would t take really good care of him. She is such a loving mommy. After Kimmy left I stood and watched Adam. He was so adorable in his bed, talking away in baby talk and looking up at me smiling. He is sleeping now after finding his tasty thumb. I am going to have fun tomorrow just enjoying the two boys. How blessed I am.
By the way beware of a strange picture on Kimmy's blog. She will probably try to convince everyone that I had a part in it. I don't know if I would fall for it if I were you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bomfire tonight. Glad we stopped by. We had a nice time. Love Ya, Melissa

Anonymous said...

Mom, I love you. Thanks for taking care of the boys. Give them a big hug and kiss from us. Love Kimmy