Saturday, September 1, 2007

Took dad to Meijers...9/1/07

This morning I took grandpa to Meijers. Poor guy, I got a cartful and he only got three or four things. He was very patient with me and smiled the whole time, even while I picked out some tennis shoes. Went back to his house and Bill was pulling in right as we were getting out of the car.
I left and came home to put groceries away. I started making blt's for Bill and me when we got a nice surprise. Kimmy, Jared and the boys came through the door. We all had lunch then Bill and Jared played ping pong.
Jared was happy he won some games. Kimmy and I practiced on the computer so I could learn how to do a better, easier job on my blog.
She's really quick and good at it. Bill has a wedding at 3:30 today so he's off in a few minutes to go there.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I'll have to get a copy of the one of Max and I. There are so many pictures of Max that I have to go through. I forgot about those ones we took. Very cute. I love you. Melissa

Anonymous said...

Its nice having your pictures resized. I alway love coming over to your house and was glad we were able to stop by today. I love you! See ya Monday. Kimmy

Anonymous said...

The Russell side of the family will need to visit your blog to get a picture of Kimmy. She hears a lot about NO pictures of Kimmy on her blog. Don't we have cute grandchildren?