Friday, October 14, 2016

10/14/16...Kimmy and Vikki came over

Isaac and Peyton on the trampoline

Me and two of my sweeties

Bill is doing a great job on his little shed.  The door is on and the siding is going on.

The leaves are turning




Kimmy came over.  We sat visiting under our blankets. Vikki worked at the kids school so she came later.  We were all visiting and Kenzie came to the door.  We were happy to see her.  We all had egg sandwiches and chicken noodle soup.  Mykenzie and Kimmy shot Kenzie's pellet gun.   Kimmy had to leave to pick Jacob up for an appt.  Vikki and I went to goodwill to get some new gloves they had there with the fingers in that work on phones.  We went to pick up the kids after that. We talked to Katy for a few minutes. I sure was happy to see Peyton and Isaac come out.  I got my hugs and then we left and went to Melissa's so I could let Abby out.  She came to me right away and was excited to see me.  I opened the door to let her out and she didn't want to go.  I put her out and left the door open a little.  I walked out on the grass thinking she would follow me and she ran right back in the house.  This happened one more time and then I closed the door.  This time she ran and found a shady spot in the yard and laid down.  Finally, I picked her up and put her in the corner she always goes to and let her down.  Yay, she went potty on her way to the house.  Came to our house.  Kenzie was still there, but her work called her in so she was getting ready to leave. We put the kid's pumpkins in Vikki's car.  Picked some green peppers for Vikki.  Wes, Gayla and Joel pulled in back by the shed.  Wes wanted to see how Bill was coming with the shed.
It was nice seeing Joel!  Vikki was happy to see all of them and they were happy to see her.  Bill mowed the grass.  He mowed His Restoration's grass today too.  He is such a blessing!  I cooked a couple more squash.  Talked to Melissa on the phone and they had lots of fun at the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village.  They went to Hailey's volleyball party when they got home.

2 comments:

LRussell said...

What is going in the new shed? I'm stumped! Is this a trial shed? Help!!!!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

A friend of ours gave Bill a wood moving box. He had made a shed out of one. Bill is making one like it to store our rototiller and garden tools in. It's small, but just the right size to put by the garden and have everything handy. Now he needs to move it. Kimmy found us a good way to do it on line.