Monday, October 24, 2016

10/24/18...Vikki helped me clean the house. In the evening, wentto "Revive Us" at the theatre with Nancy and Randy.

Isn't James just the cutest.  He is the toy story character, Woody, for Halloween!  His mommy, Shannon is holding him.






Love these picture Rody posted


Nice picture of my best friend in the world, Vikki, her husband,Terry, and three grandkids.
Vikki came over in the morning and helped me clean the house.  She is the best cleaner ever.  Does a super job and is fast.  What a blessing to have her help me!  Kenzie stopped over and emptied her closet here out.  My friend, Vikki, has started a ministry at her church to make people aware of and help stop sex trafficking.  After we have lunch, she is showing a couple of videos and giving a presentation tomorrow so we know what to watch for.  I am excited to get to spend time with her and so are the girls.  Poor Kimmy got called in to work at the school all week so won't be able to come.  She was sad and we are sad she can't come.  Bill had an Elder's meeting tonight, so Nancy and Randy picked me up to go see "Revive Us" at the theatre.  There were lots of Christians there to watch it.  Phyllis and Andy met us there and sat with us.  The Holy Spirit really touched my heart.  
Kirk Cameron did an amazing job and so did everyone else.  His daughter sang beautifully.  
Got home and 5 minutes later, Bill got home.  Made egg salad for tomorrow and also mashed strawberries to have with angel food cake.  Baked one loaf of homemade bread and making 2 more in the morning.  Also making a salad up in the morning before Bill and I leave for a VA appt.  

No comments: