Wednesday, October 5, 2016

10/5/16...Kimmy and Vikki came over! Hailey's team won 2 out of 3games! YAY

Kiddo's in kids care group at church!



My kiddos I teach.  Love that three of them are my grandkids!  Peyton,Isaac and Aleyiah
still have pretzel arms from the song we sang before we walked down the hall.  They sing it in school so were so happy when a couple of the other kids wanted to sing it.  Evan is smiling so cute!
Lenny came running full speed when Vikki called him

Cute doggie Lenny

Hailey serving!  She did great tonight

Bruce, Melissa and Evan

Jack eating popcorn

Of course Bruce didn't want to pose for a picture nicely

They tied Peace and then pulled ahead!  Go Team

Me and Hailey after the game

Evan came to my house for a few minutes after the game and wanted to jump on the trampoline


Went to Sports Zone and walked 3 miles.  Came home and did some cleaning.  Kimmy and Vikki came over and then we all went to the park.  It was a very beautiful day.  I came home in case Sue wanted me to drive her to the dentist.  She has been real depressed.  I sure am praying for her.  She didn't need me to drive her son called to see where Vikki and Kimmy were so I could meet them.  They were almost to my house.  Vikki had to leave and then Kimmy and I helped Bill with the shingles for the little shed roof.  Kimmy left.  I finished helping dad for a while but then had to go to Hailey's game.  She did great and they won 2 out of 3 games.  Love how they have team spirit now and are so excited and cheering one another.  It was fun watching the game with Jack, Evan, Melissa and Bruce.  Max stayed home to do homework.  Brought Evan home with me to take to kids care groups.  He played a little at my house and then we went to class.  Everyone was there.  Peyton and Isaac were really happy to see me. Isaac's so cute.  Overtime I ask as question he raises he hand to answer.  

No comments: