Saturday, October 22, 2016

10/22/16...Went for a Faith Riders Dinner Run to Logan's and then to hear Hailey in the Honor's Choir and Honor's Band


Hailey is in the last row about 3 from the left.





Hailey is in front of the tall guy in back near the middle



Beautiful Hailey after the concert.  So proud of her being in the Honors Choir and Band

Spent my time with the Lord and then did some cleaning.  Bill is coming along really good with his shed.  It sure looks great.  Put corn husks from the garden into garbage cans to go Tuesday.  Went to Logan's at 3.  I drove and Bill took the motorcycle.  We got the two for $15.00 special. I had Salmon and he got ground steak.  Luis an Eva were there and then a half hour after we were visiting, Kenny came.  Saw Sam Shaw there when I was leaving.  I had to leave early so I could go to Hailey's Honor's Choir and Band Concert.  They sounded so good.  Loved being there and hearing the beautiful songs and music. Hailey did great and so did all the others.  Got some thank you's written and in the mail.  Bill and I watched a Movie called God's Club and then watched the news.  Took a personality test online that Pastor wanted everyone in the care groups to take.  I am an ISFJ Defender.

No comments: