Sunday, October 23, 2016

10/23/16...Went to church, Melissa and family came over, Kenzie came over, and went to care group.

Evan, Max, Hailey and Jack

Hailey and Papa!  Hailey is wearing the shirt she got for being in honors choir and band.  It says, Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord.  It also has honors info on the music note.

Bill and Melissa

Max, Evan and Jack

Max, Evan, Jack and Hailey

Max, Evan, Nana, Jack and Hailey


Bill...his shed is almost done

Went to church.  Worship was really good.  Peyton came and sat on my lap for a little while.  Pastor's message was rally good.  Went back with Stacie to pick up Kody so I could see him.   He gave me a big hug.  Went home and made goulash.  I had put the burger in the crockpot in the morning so that part was done so it didn't take long to make.   We ate and then Bruce, Melissa and the kids came over and brought their trailer to park.  The kids went to the trampoline right away and started jumping.  I had made brownies when I heard they were coming and just took them out of the oven.  The kids and Melissa came in and had some with cider.  We went outside and took some pictures.  Glad I remembered to do that.  It was so beautiful outside.  After they left, Bill and I started going over our lesson for care group.  Kenzie came over and packed some more stuff to take and took most of her clothes.  She took some goulash to work with her and also a couple of brownies.  She found an ugly spider in the garage and wanted me to come out and see it.  I went out and was so happy it was dead.  It looked like a mini tarantula we both thought.  UGLY!  
She left for work and Bill and I finished going through our lesson.  We left for care group.  Great snacks tonight and great lesson.  We are learning so much good stuff to apply to our lives.  Nancy and Randy volunteered to have our care group at their house in January because Pastor doesn't want the care group leaders to have to worry about cleaning the house or getting ready for group.  
Nice that Pastor is being so thoughtful, but never minded having it at our house.  Watched Fixer Upper with Bill. 

No comments: