Sunday, October 2, 2016

9/30/16...Took Joel out to Pizza Hut to celebrate his summer birthday we missed

We had a fun time with Joel celebrating his 46th Birthday!
Canned pears in the morning.  Happy to have that done.  Have been loving eating fresh pears that Wes and Gayla gave us from their tree.  Went to Vikki's to take garage sale stuff Kimmy had given me to give her and some stuff I had for her.  Melissa was there so we all had a nice visit.
Went to Meijer's and got the dvd God's Not Dead 2  for Joel's gift.  Wes and Gayla picked us up at 5  and we went and got Joel.  We went to Pizza Hut (Joel loves pizza) and had good pizza and lots of fun.  After we dropped Joel off, we came back to our house and played 3-13 with Wes and Gayla.  Bill won both games.  Last time I won both games.  We need to start letting our company win some.  We had lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Vikkis Blog said...

finally I can get on the blog! I had to delete my app cuz it no longer exists. So we cant blog from our phones anymore :(

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I didn't delete it because I can still look at my blog on my phone. Maybe there is a better app coming!