Thursday, October 6, 2016

10/6/16..The girls all came over today, Went to Bob Evans to see sister, Carol

Kimmy came over first, then Vikki got her and then Melissa.  We sat and visited while I tried to figure out a pattern to crochet at towel holder.  We had turkey sandwiches for lunch.  After we ate, Bill called to see if the girls and I wanted to come meet him and Carol at Bob Evans.  I told him we had already ate, but would come for dessert.  We headed there and were so happy to see Carol.  Bill helped look at a car with her she is buying.  He got some good deals for her.  I had coffee and banana bread.  The girls had french vanilla caps.  I gave Melissa one of my pieces of banana bread.
Came home and started cleaning the family room.  Went to our Faith Rider's officer's meeting at Wes and Gayla's.  Bill did great leading the meeting.

No comments: