Monday, October 10, 2016

10/10/16...Walked the rail trail with Vikki today!

Made Noodle Soup today!

Bill walked at the Sports Zone and I slept in.  I shampooed the upstairs carpets and then called Vikki to see if she wanted to walk the rail trail.  She did so we met and walked.  We saw Cathleen and Ruth and walked a little ways with them.  Then Vikki and I went ahead of them and walked on the sidewalk and then down the street and around till we got back to our cars.  Vikki was feeling faint when we got back to the car.  She hadn't eaten and was pretty warm.  She felt better once she got some pop and food in her.  When I got home, Bill was working on the shed.  It is looking great. I went and pulled the plastic up around my rosebush and by the front of the house.  It was hard work because of all the roots, but I finally got a lot of it done.  I have some scratches on my arms to prove it was me that done it.  Ha Ha. It looks so much better.  Made noodle soup and then after we ate, I called Vikki and we went looking for her birthday present.  Came home and relaxed with Bill.

No comments: