Sunday, October 9, 2016

10/9/16....Went to church in the morning and care group in the evening

Mocha was wearing her coat...it was cold this morning 39 degrees.  Still haven't turned our furnace on!  Electric throws and blanket sure are nice.

It was a napping kind of day.  I woke up to take the pictures of my napping buddies



We had a very cool night.  No frost here yet though.  Went early to church because I teach Sunday School today.  Had 13 kids in my class today.  Took a little gift and card to Kaiden.  He has pneumonia and hasn't been at church for a few weeks.  I was going to give it to his grandma, but then she showed me he was there.  I gave the gift to him and gave him a hug. He didn't come into my class as he didn't want to cough around the other kids.  We had a very relaxing day!  Even got a nap in.  Went over our lesson and went to care group at church.  It was a good lesson on resolving conflict.  Our care group took the snacks tonight.  We had crackers, cheese, sausage, salmon, fruit, cookies apples and caramel.  YUM!  Watching the debate now!  

No comments: