Saturday, October 29, 2016

10/29/16...Isaac is spending the night yay!





Vicki, Bill, Ann, Merijo, Randy and Vicky in front of trailer we cleaned


Bill does know how to clean....did a nice job on the dirty stove

Vicki, Me, Ann, Merijo, Randy and Vicky

Vicki, Me, and Randy

Merijo and Vicky

Vicky, Randy and Vicki

Isaac is our boy today and tonight

Made chicken stir fry tonight.  Isaac said he loved the smell and it was his favorite food.  When it came time to eat though, he asked me if he could have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Of course, since I'm Nana I said yes


Isaac on the trampoline.  Papa and him kept looking up because geese were flying over making lots of noise.  

Love this picture Kimmy put on of the boys so I borrowed it

Isaac wanted to sleep on the living room floor

Went to meet everyone to clean at 9:45.  Two people called and couldn't make it so we were very happy when Vicky Eagle who hadn't signed up to help showed up.  We car pooled to the trailer and Ann was there to show us what we needed to do.  She is in her 80's and runs His Restoration which helps moms with babies have a place to stay.  They help them find jobs, get them to church and minister to the mom and baby with lots of love.  We all started cleaning everything really good.  It took us 2 hours.  There is a mom and baby who will be moving in shortly.  After we finished, most of us went to Coney Dawg for hot dogs.  They were yummy.  Came home and changed and put cleaning supplies away and then went to Kroger's to get ingredients for the stir fry Dennis made last night.  Went and picked Isaac up afterwards.  While I cooked dinner, Papa took Isaac out to jump on the trampoline and swing.  Isaac came in and played with the cars after that.  Then he wanted to watch Curious George.  I got a call from Kenzie and her car wouldn't start so she needed me to come get her and take her to Midland to drop the key off at her work and then take her back to Bay City.  I didn't really want to because of Isaac being there, but she couldn't find anyone else so I did.  Papa and Isaac had fun together.  I was happy to get back home.  I went to get his pjs out and realized there weren't any.  I called Vikki and she hadn't heard me say he was going to spend the night.  We improvised because he really wanted to spend the night and we really wanted him to.  He was such a very good boy.  Sure love having him.

No comments: