Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10/26/16...Walked 3 miles this morning at Sportszone. Peyton and Isaac had a half day of school so we went to McDonalds for their outing with Nana. Fun but cold

Peyton playing at McDonalds

Peyton and Isaac


Found this nice pan I am putting on my Christmas list for Bill.  It can be used on my induction burner.  So far the best deal I have found but I am continuing to look!

The birds are really eating...they must know something!

Yep, the birds knew something alright





Went to Sports Zone to walk.  Ended up walking 3 miles at a fast pace.  Sure feels good to get my walking in.  Came home and talked to Vikki to see if she wanted to meet me at McDonald's to take Peyton and Isaac out to eat and play as they only had a half day of school.  We had fun and they were so good and so cute.  Vikki and I about froze in the playroom.  I went to ask them if they had the air on and she said it wasn't, they just didn't turn the heat on.  Vikki and I didn't even want ice cream because we were so cold.  Tomorrow is Hailey's day with me and then next week is Jacob, Adam and Eli's turn.  Love spending time with my grandkids.  They are the best!   Hailey's school is painting the windows at the Children's Museum tomorrow night at 5 and she didn't even want to go to it with her friends because she wanted to spend time with me.  What a precious granddaughter.  Took a pan back to Ollie's that I thought would work on and invection burner but didn't.  Looked for one at Walmart and found some.  They are pretty expensive.  Still have other places to check.  Went to church and taught kid's care group.  Nine kiddos in my class tonight.  We learned about making good decisions and asking God for help.  Came home and watched the World Series...Chicago vs. Cleveland

No comments: