Tuesday, October 18, 2016

10/18/16..HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY AND VIKKI! I LOVE YOU!

Love this cool picture someone in Farwell sent in to TV5

Love these two pictures Melissa took of their hike with the Sawatski family today.  What's the chances of getting a friend with 4 kids who match the ages and gender of her four kids.  God is amazing!  Love seeing them have so much fun together.  Friends forever it looks like!

Hailey and Alli have been best friends since preschool!  So cute together

Isaac an Peyton at their new table.  

Me with my three beautiful and sweet daughters!  Love them so much!  Love our matching shirts from their Aunt Debbie

Love this picture of Vikki and Lenny

Three of the most caring girls ever!  I am blessed they are mine!
Kimmy, Melissa and Vikki

My birthday twinsies 

Lennox loves looking out the window!  He's watching the neighbor!

Kimmy and Vikki came to breakfast this morning.  We were so happy to have them there on their birthday.  Bill and I got them a birthday cake. We all had some and it was very good.  Bill and I went to the hospital to visit a lady Fran wanted us to go see.  Went to Melissa's afterwards and took her a Mocha and a nutty donut.  Kimmy and Vikki went to let Misty's dog out and stopped at Tim Horton's on their way back.  I told them to pick up what they wanted there and I would get it for them.  We all went to Salvation Army and walked around for a while and then came to my house.
We visited for a while.  Jared came around 12:30 and it was nice having him visit with us too.  He was looking at some old pictures so we had fun doing that with him.  Made him and Melissa spaghetti for lunch.  The rest of us were still to full from our breakfast.  Everyone left to get kiddos and then a little while after that, Kenzie came.  She walked into the family room thinking she would find her mom and aunt Kimmy but I told her they had to leave.  She was disappointed that she missed seeing them.  She wanted to wish them Happy Birthday. She and I ate some squash I had just made.  She also had spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce on it.  She's my healthy eater.
We went shopping at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Penney's, Sears, Gordman's, Target and then back to Gordman's.  We got a comforter set for her Birthday and Christmas!  Talked a lot about Jesus, the rapture, being ready, etc.  Sure love that girl!   Sure loved spending time with Kimmy and Vikki on their birthday.  



No comments: