Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11/16/16.....Did apples up for the freezer today....taught kids at kids care group

The kids in my class filled the duck on the wall in with things they would do to make right a wrong thing they did recently.  They were all thankful that Jesus loves them no matter what and forgives them when they do something wrong.  What a great group of kids!  Thanks to Tina for taping the duck shape up there for me.  She is always so kind and caring.

So happy I have my apple pealer/slicer!  It made doing apples so easy.  Put apples in the freezer today for pies.  Tomorrow I will do applesauce.  Fed the birds!  They have been pretty hungry lately and going through lots of food.  Love to watch them.  Went to church to teach my class.  They are so sweet and such good kids.  I got lots of hugs tonight.  They made some cool glasses with jewels for their props for a Christmas song they will be singing in the Christmas program.  

No comments: