Tuesday, November 22, 2016

11/22/16...Went to Special Friends Day at the kids school, 2 fireman came and installed 3 free smoke detectors, took Mocha to Vikki's,


Evan and his class at Special Friends Day at school

Papa was Jack's special friend

Evan in his turkey hat he and his Aunt Vikki made

Evan and me

Bill, Jack and me

Evan making his turkey hat

Evan in his classroom

Evan and his beautiful Special Friend Aunt Vikki

Evan's classroom

Max and his Special Friend his mommy (Melissa)

Melissa and Max
Max and me

Hailey and the ornament she made

Ally, Hailey and Ally's grandma

Me, Ally, Ally's Grandma, Hailey and Ginny

Hailey, me, Ally, Melissa, Amber and Logan (photo bomber)

Isaac and Peyton with the package they got today 

Isaac looking at his Advent Calendar that was in the box.  It is a  Nativity scene one and was so nice.  Peyton got one too and Lenny got a cute doggie sticking with his name on it.



Got to the kid's school at 8:15 and I found Hailey and Bill found Jack to sit by for chapel.  It was a very nice chapel.  Hailey's little chapel buddy reminded me so much of Eli except she was a girl with beautiful hair.  She was so cute.  Vikki was Evan's special friend and Melissa was Max's special friend.  We all went to their classrooms afterward and made something with them.  I went to Hailey's classroom and we made ornaments.  Here's mine hanging on my tree!

It was fun making them together at Hailey's Desk.  Ben's mom, Lynn, showed us how.  It was nice because Sharon Dill from church was in our classroom and so was Ally's grandma.  The kids sang Silent Night in German and Go Tell it On the Mountain for us while Mrs. Weiss played the piano and sang.  After that, we went to the church narthex for donut holes and coffee with the kids.  It was lots of fun and the kids were so happy.  We were happy to see them.  When I got home, two firemen came and put free smoke detectors up for us.  They put one over our bedroom door, one in the basement and one on the ceiling upstairs in the hall.  The one fireman was so tall, his head almost touched the ceiling.  It was pretty easy for him just to reach up and hang the smoke detector on the ceiling.  They were very nice.  After they left, I looked at the box the smoke detectors came in and they have a battery in them that doesn't need changing.  Love that!  Very happy I saw the little notice for the free smoke detectors in the paper.  Bill and I went and filled the car and truck up with gas.  Then I took Mocha to Vikki's.  The kids and Lenny opened their package that came today.
So nice for them to get from someone who said they were Santa.  Went and got a free sub and am 8' sub from Quiznos and brought them home for Bill and I to eat.  Packed for the Shack tomorrow.

No comments: