Thursday, November 17, 2016

11/17/16...The girls all came over and spent the day....went to the Rescue Mission and showed a movie at night

Kimmy made me some buttons with her clay!  Put them on my towel holders and they look beautiful.  Thanks Kimmy!

Hailey meeting Debbie's new puppy

Jack, Evan, Max, Hailey and Sharaz 


Puppy is pretty happy, but Mocha not so much.  At least she stayed on the chair.  She doesn't want to get to close though

The girls came over and Vikki brought Debbie's puppy with her.  Such a good little pup and so cute.
We all had a nice time visiting.  Bill was cute.  Kimmy and I were in the family room and he came walking on his boot on his foot that's broke and he came all the way across the room to the chair I was sitting in and showed me a picture of a golden doodle for sale in Freeland that is 5 years old for $150.  He was so cute.  He doesn't even like dogs so it was pretty sweet.  I'm not getting another dog until Mocha passes on.  I cut up chicken and Vikki made chicken soft tacos.  They were very yummy.  The girls left when it was time to get the kids at school.  Vikki shared the pictures with me of Hailey, Max, Jack and Evan meeting the new puppy.  I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a shower curtain and a 3 tier baking rack for Ellen's shower on Saturday.  In the evening, we picked up donated popcorn at the theatre and went to show the movie "The Cross and the Switchblade" at the Rescue Mission.  There were 18 guys that showed up.  Matt and Lupe showed up to help us.  I always love doing this movie night and seeing the reactions to the movies and to prayer.  God is awesome!

No comments: