Sunday, November 27, 2016

11/27/16...Went to church, went to Olive Garden and went to care group


Love this picture Kimmy posted of the boys with their advent calendars from Aunt Debbie

Love this funny picture Kenzie put on of her when she was little.  She was so cute and funny.  This must have been right after she gave herself a haircut.

Got up this morning and after I showered and got ready, I went upstairs to wake Peyton up.  She was pretty sleepy so I did the "Ants are Marching" song (my version) with her and the pop up like toast in the morning too.  She woke up then and when she got out of bed I told her she should go potty upstairs because papa was in the shower downstairs.  She said, I already got up and went.  What a good little girl to have spend the night.  We went downstairs and she had Lucky Charms (she had requested that last night) and I had Honey Nut Cheerios.  She got dressed by herself and I brushed her pigtails.  She packed up her suitcase.  We headed to church.  I was surprised to see Bruce, Melissa and the kids there because I thought they would still be in Muskegon.  Nice surprise though.  The kids stayed in church today.  Good thing I had lots of note pads.  The older ones did great, but it's hard on the little ones to just sit there when they are used to going back to Sunday School.  After church, Bill and I went to Olive Garden.  He had spaghetti and I had soup and salad.  Vikki and Rody drove by us and they all waved.  They had been honking the horn they said and we didn't even hear them.  Came home and took naps, then went over our lesson.  Headed to care group.  Only 8 of of there tonight.  The rest of the groups had about the same number.  Must be because of the holiday.
Really good lesson on forgiveness and reconciliation.  Came home and watched Celtic Christmas and movie "The Preacher's Wife".

No comments: