Saturday, November 12, 2016

11/13/16...We went to church, I took Kenzie to work, Went to care group

The moon in the background.  It looked huge but you can't tell from this picture.  It was so beautiful



The moon after we got home from care group

Vikki's mug she made.  So nice!


Bowl Vikki made.  Kimmy put handles on.  They both did an amazing job.



Matthew's cute puppy


We went to church this morning.  Doug Szczpanski gave his testimony of the miracle God did for him.  Half his face and his thumb were blown off by a suicide bomber in Bagdad.  He knew the Lord and it was amazing how God had prepared him and was with him through this.  It was so touching.  Good thing they have kleenex boxes all in the rows at church.  Bill has been meeting with him to mentor him and they have become good friends.  Doug had Bill and Pastor stand up and told everyone how much they had helped him and spoke into his life.  I love how God uses people in such special ways.  He is alive and is still doing miracles today and has a special purpose for everyone.  Warmed up left overs when we got home.  I baked an apple crisp to take to care group.  Did our lesson.  Someone came and brought our kingsize bed frame with 12 drawers for $70.  We were so happy to sell it and have room in our garage again.  I went to Bay City to get Kenzie and take her to work in Midland.  I gave her the CD by All Sons and Daughters that we both love.  She was so happy and she put it in her purse when we got to her work.  I thought she would just get it from me next time she saw me.  
When she opened our card, she told me she had almost all of the cards Omi and I have given her through the years.  I gave her the card Aunt Vikki had sent for her too and talked to her about what a great friend I have in her.   Went to care group and Marie led it for Bill.  Pastor wanted someone else to take a turn.  She did a great job and is always so sweet. We have such a good group of loving people.  

No comments: