Tuesday, November 29, 2016

11/28/16....Went to see Kimmy at Vikki's, Took Louise to Zhenders for her free birthday meal.

Norman sure loves this deer antler

Louise at Bronner's

Had to get the whole wreath in the picture

Went to the Sportzone because I was going to walk.  Thought about my week and realized today was the only day I could go to Frankenmuth, so I called Louise to see if she wanted to go get her free Birthday Dinner.  She turned 93 on the 19h.  She wanted to go, so I didn't exercise, but went and ate instead.  I stopped at home first to change. Picked Louise up.  She was waiting in the Lobby for me.  We had such a fun day.  We ate in a small dining room that I didn't even know was there.  There were only 6 booths in there.  It was decorated so nice and looked beautiful.  It was called the cow room.  Ha Ha.  Louise ordered the family style chicken dinner.  I had a half chicken sandwich, dressing, and mashed potatoes.  The girl brought me a plate to share Louise's side dishes.  I didn't take too much though because I knew my food would fill me and I didn't want to be stuffed.  Louise ended up taking two containers with two meals of leftovers home.  She sent the bread home with me and that sure made Bill happy when I gave it to him.  We went to Bronner's afterward and Louise got her free ornament.  I bought a "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" ornament.  We walked around looking at all the ornaments and then went and asked at Customer Service for Debbie.  She came and talked to us for a while.  We left after that.  When I dropped her off, she gave me her ornament she got because she isn't putting up a tree.  It was a pretty red one with white writing on it about Christmas.  Bill had to go to an Elder's meeting, so I watched Christmas with the Kranks.  


No comments: