Monday, November 14, 2016

11/14/16...Went to the dentist, Vikki came over for left overs and brought Matthew's dog for me to meet...so cute and nice

Such a cute puppy....good little puppy and so sweet!


It was cloudy, but I took a picture of the moon through the clouds

I went to the dentist in the morning.  Had impressions taken.  They are so nice there.  
It didn't take long, so I called Vikki to let her know I was heading home.  She came and brought Matthew's puppy.  So cute and such a good little pup.  We warmed up leftovers from our Thanksgiving celebration and ate the last of the banana cream pie. Charlie picked up the ham bone to make soup and he and Bill went to Tim Horton's.  Sue baked oatmeal cookies and sent some to us along with a box of thin mints.  I cleaned drawers in the kitchen and it sure is nice to  have them organized and neat.  Mark Karls picked Bill up to take him to BayShore for the Board of Directors Meeting.  I watched movies and went through pictures on the computer.

No comments: