Wednesday, November 30, 2016

11/30/16...Took a wreath and put it on mom and dad's grave. Picked Sue up and she went with me. She gave me some yummy bean soup she made to take home.

Isaac and Peyton

Went to the SportsZone and walked 3 1/4 miles.  I was going to quit after my 3 miles and went I went to get off the walking track Pastor Bob was getting on and said, "I'll walk with you."  I went around around a few more times with him and then left.  I went to pick Sue up and she went to the cemetery with me to put a wreath on my mom and dad's grave.  Went pack to her house and she gave me some bean soup she had made with the ham bone I had given them.  It was really yummy soup.  I came home and put a roast, carrots and potatoes in the oven.  Left to go to Gordon's to buy placemats and meatballs for our Faith Rider's Christmas Party. Went to Jacks after that.  There was a really bad accident right in front of Jacks that had just happened.  Firetrucks, lots of police, ambulance, and tow trucks were there.  Someone had run the stoplight on Bay Road and hit someone.  The lady's car rolled 3 times and they had to take the doors off the car to get her out.  Don't know how she is doing.  Stopped to Vikki's for a few minutes and then went to His Restoration a couple of blocks away and dropped of some pretty and new baby clothes, bottles, etc. that my friend Vikki had given me to donate.  Ann from His Restoration was very happy.  So sweet of Vikki to be such a giver.  Came home and went out to see the snow blower Bill had got and put on his tractor.  I washed the windows in the cover for the tractor.  It even has a windshield wiper.  Sure will make snow blowing easy for Bill.  I am so happy for him.  I went in the evening to teach my class.  Tina left me and the rest of the teachers a bon bon on the cupboard.  She had a note written to be careful and not break our teeth on it because there was a nut in the middle.  She is so cute!

No comments: