Wednesday, November 2, 2016

11/2/16...Today I am thankful for my family. Got my new I Phone 7 Plus!Bill found a great deal and it included a $100 gift card to Best Buywhich I used to get my case, my screen protector and still have $ lefton it.




Bill's shed is looking so cute.  Almost finished now.

Bill relaxing

Went to Sports Zone and walked three miles.  Came home and defrosted the other freezer in the basement.  Nice to have both of them done now.  Now to cut up apples and make applesauce for the freezer.  Just got apples from Charlie and Sue.  They picked them up for me when they got theirs.  Bill and I went to get our free Tacos at Taco Bell.  Afterwards we went to Best Buy to get my update.  They gave us a good deal so I got the iPhone 7 plus.  Bill really wanted me to get it.  It was cute because Bill asked me to stay with the girl to do the phone business while he went to look for a case for me.  He did pick out some nice ones, but I thought it was cute that he wanted to pick it out.
Good thing he has good taste.  I am blessed.  Texted Matthew to wish him Happy Birthday.  He invited us to go out to eat with him, Amanda, Rody and Vikki, but we already had plans.   At 5:30 we met Charlie, Sue, Vicky, Jeff, Dorthy, Gary, Kitty and Kenny at the Falcon club for their hamburger night.  They were the best!  Came home and figured some things out on my phone.


No comments: