Sunday, November 6, 2016

11/5/16..Melissa and I were so blessed to go see Becky, Grady and their family. They are doing amazing things for God in Iraq

Becky sharing

Grady and Becky sharing

Love this picture of Becky and Melissa, Forever Friends
Becky and Susan's girls in their dresses from Iraq

Grady and Becky did such an amazing job sharing
Peyton trying hats on at the thrift store...So cute

This is my favorite

The horseshoe pits are gone and the shed is on the foundation

I picked Melissa up at 7:50 a.m. and we headed to Becky's sister's church about an hour away.  Vikki was too tired and also had a sore throat so she didn't come with us.  We stopped at McDonald's and got Egg McMuffins.  Melissa had an orange juice. I brought coffee from home so I drank that.  It was so good.  I used my phone coupon so one Egg McMuffin was free.  It was beautiful out and a wonderful ride there.  We got there about 10 minutes before it was time to start.  Becky and Susan greeted us at the door and were so happy to see us.  They made us feel so welcome.  We had some cookies and coffee while we waited.  We moved into the sanctuary and Grady began sharing first.  Becky introduced all of us who came and gave such sweet introductions.  Christine Rocha, the Leonhardt's, Becky's parents, and Larry Tibbits and his wife were the ones I knew who were there.  I remembered another couple from Faith Fellowship too, but didn't know them real well.  Had a nice time visiting with them though.  God's people are so nice to be around.  We had another break after Grady finished and went and got another cookie.  Becky shared after that and teared up many times.  She was so sweet.  It is just amazing all they are doing and the lives they are touching in Iraq. Their children are beautiful and were so sweet. Afterwards, we all gathered around Grady and Becky and laid hands on them and prayed for them.  It was amazing.  We went to the bathroom and then talked to Becky's dad, mom, and Becky. Took this nice picture of Melissa and her I put on.  So glad we went.   Talked to Vikki when I left Melissa's and went to meet her and Peyton at Salvation Army.  We went to two other thrift stores too and to Ollies.  Peyton loved trying hats on at the Upscale Resale Store.  She was so cute.  I got home and Bill had the horseshoe pits out and the shed he made on it's foundation. Don't know how he did that by himself, but I sure was happy it went well.  Looks very nice.  

No comments: