Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12/11/17 I got some very sad news today. Joey who goes to ur church passed away. Vikki and the kids came over and we baked Christmas cookies. She made a batch for them and I made a batch for us. The kids had fun helping. We went to Wes and Gayla's afterwards to play cards

Peyton rolling out the cookie dough with Isaac watching


Isaac rolling out the cookie dough


I made a few cookies like my Great Grandma Daisy did during the year when I was little.  She cut the dough in circles and then put a raising in the middle and sprinkle sugar on it.  YUM

I will sure miss Joey.  He passed away this morning at the age of 14.  He was always so sweet and I loved having him in my class in Kindergarten and first grade.  Even at 14 he would still come see me and talk to me and give me a big hug.  He was the most caring kid with his sister and brother.  God used him to touch my life in a very special way.  I am so sad, but rejoicing that he is with Jesus.

No comments: