Saturday, December 23, 2017

12/23/17...Made rolls, made pies, went to Jacks, Met Vikki, Peyton and Isaac there and the went to Tim Hortons. Got everything read that I could before tomorrow's Christmas celebration. Bill took me to Tony's

Melissa sent me these pictures of the boys reading the book about Jesus that recorded me reading it.  She said they love it!  I love that they love it and love me!  I am one blessed Nana!
Add caption
Add caption

All set for our CHRISTmas celebration tomorrow.  Remembering the best gift of all is JESUS!





I got up and made dough for rolls.  Made pudding for the banana cream pie and chocolate pie.
Bill went to the Marine Corp. Breakfast at I'Hop.  He invited me, but I didn't think I would have time to go.  Then I changed my mind and told him I could.  Well this morning, I got busy and forgot about it until it was time for him to leave.  Good thing because there weren't any other wive's there.  
I went to Jack's and got some dip and shebet.  I called Vikki and she and the twins met me there.  I talked her in to going to Tim Horton's with me.  The kids were cute and we had good treat, cappuccinos/juice bagels and donuts.  Lots of fun.  Came home and got some stuff done for the party tomorrow.  At four Bill and I went to Tony's.  We wanted to beat the rush and we sure did.  There were only a couple of people there.  When we left there were lots of people coming.  Bill had a hamburg and I had a scrambled hamburg and we split an order of fries.  We had a nice talk and fun time.  Came home and got more stuff done.  Watched a couple of Hallmark Movies.

No comments: