Tuesday, December 26, 2017

12/26/17...Melissa and I took her coffee bar back, Kenzie and i took her TV back, Took Kenzie to Omi's, Emptied attic in the room upstairs

I got ready and picked up Melissa. I sure was happy I had the hat and mittens Kimmy made me because they kept me really warm in this freezing weather.  It was 5 degrees and very windy when I got to Melissa's.   We went to Sam's Club and took her coffee bar we got them back.  We got one just like mine instead.  They had one coffee bar on display, but had boxes below that were different kinds.  The boxes looked almost the same.  We got one and I was happy to have them have one like mine because I love it.  We went to JoAnn's and got some cookie sprinkle decorations 70% off and also gift bag tags.  Such a great deal!  We went to Target after that.  I got her some coffee filters for her coffee pot.  She picked up a couple of things for gifts for their niece and nephew in Muskegon.  We went to her house and I made her a cappuccino in her new coffee bar.  Everything worked great and she said it tasted delicious.  I called Kenzie and headed to her house to pick her up. We came back to Saginaw and went to Best Buy to take back the TV Vikki and Rody had got her for Christmas.  She didn't have room for it.  It was freezing while we were waiting in the return line.  A young guy came up to us and told us to follow him to a desk and he would take care of us.  It was much warmer and he helped us quickly.  I took her to Omi's after that and dropped her off.  I came home and started cleaning out the attic.  Melissa called and was happy she had made two capacinnos for her and Bruce.  She remembered how to do it and said they tasted great.  I am so happy they like it.  I stopped at Walgreens and got my picture calendar Vikki made me punched so I can hang it up.  I went to the one on Bay Rd. but the girl acted like she didn't know what to do.  The guy told her to use a 3 hole punch and that sounded to me like it would make a pretty big hole and maybe ruin some pictures.  I told the girl I would go to the Walgreens on State Street because they had done it last year.  
I was so glad I did because they put the little sized hole in it and did a great job.  I love my calendars from Vikki!

No comments: