Saturday, December 9, 2017

12/9/17...The kids ate Lucky Charms for breakfast, I made them hot chocolate, The girls and their families (all but Max, Bruce and Kenzie) came over

Evan, Jack and Isaac

Jack, Evan and Isaac

Isaac and Jack having fun in the basement

Evan wanted to play with legos



Isaac came upstairs while Hailey and I were playing tonk.  He looked at all the ornaments on my tree very carefully and told me which ones he liked the best.  So cute.

Hailey beat me at tonk

What a blessing to have all of these cookie decorators

Eli was making bunny ears for Peyton so we took another picture below.  Thought this one was really cute though


Isaac decorating cookies after working outside on the wood


Isaac, Hailey and Jacob

Isaac, Hailey and Jacob by the fire

Brass Lamp we got from Christine Holden who is moving

New triple light I got Bill for Christmas and gave him early.  It is so nice.  Has light diffusers in them.

I got up first and got ready, then the boys got up.  Shortly after, Hailey came down from upstairs.  They all wanted Lucky Charms for breakfast.  I asked them if they wanted hot chocolate and they did.  They wanted big marshmallows in it too.  Of course we had to put ice cubes in it to cool it down so they could drink it quicker.  Hailey watched When Calls the Heart and the boys went down to the basement and played air hockey.  I played Isaac a couple games of fuzeball.  He's pretty good at it.  They all played with the legos for a long time. Melissa, Jacob and Adam came too.  Bill came home with yummy donuts.  Kimmy, Jared and Eli came and brought yummy donuts too.  We enjoyed them so much.  Jacob, Hailey and Isaac went outside to do a big job for their Papa.  They moved all the brush from the two trees we took down and stacked the wood.  They were such great workers and did an amazing job with wonderful attitudes.  Very proud of them.  Kimmy went out and helped them and got the wheel barrow for them.  I made up frosting and the girls and kids inside decorated Christmas cookies.  What a wonderful job they did.  Kimmy and Vikki went outside to help the kids with the wood afterward   The guys moved furniture from Christine's.  What great guys our daughters married.  Very hard workers and always willing to help.  Kimmy got a very nice dresser for their room and a curio cabinet.  Vikki got a coffee table and matching end tables and a recliner, plus a nice bed for Peyton.  We got a nice brass lamp and some decorative vases.  I ordered pizza's from Hungry Howie's and Melissa, Adam and I took Vikki's car and went to get them.  Everybody was hungry and it all disappeared.  It tasted great.  Everybody left and Charlie came over to bring us some turkey noodle soup he made.  It is delicious with potatoes, carrots, Amish noodles and turkey in it.  He sat and visited and we had cookies and coffee.  I packed up some cookies for him to take home since he and Sue love them so much.  I ended up giving Bill his Christmas gift early because I wanted to put the brass lamp out and since it was the only one, I needed the light so I could get rid of the two glass lamps I had on the end tables.  I lamps are so nice and look wonderful.  We watched When Calls the Heart afterward.

No comments: