Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Tuesday,12/19/17...Went to our breakfast, Took Kenzie's makeup box to her, sent my Christmas Cards out, Bill bought a covered trailer. Bruce and Rody helped Bill move Christine's furniture, Bill and I went to Menards and to Super Cafe




On my way home from Kenzie's I was driving down Seven Mile Rd.. and this eagle was sitting in the field pretty close to the road with some other birds.  I turned around to take a picture.  When I opened my window, the birds took off flying.  I got these nice pictures of the Eagle in flight. 


We had a nice time at breakfast and a good devotion and prayer time.  Louise will be going to Florida right after Christmas, so this is the last time I will see here until she gets back in the spring.  I took Kenzie's makeup to her after breakfast.  On my way home I was excited to see an eagle sitting in a field with some other birds nice and close to the road.  Got my Christmas cards done and mailed.  Bill bought a covered trailer which is really nice.  Bruce came over to help him move Christina's and Bill's furniture.  Bill was getting the license for the trailer so Bruce had to wait for him a few minutes.  I made him a coffee in my Ninja Coffee Bar and he had some Christmas Cookies. Then he looked under the kitchen sink and was giving ideas to fix it.  Bill has to get parts for it.  He fixed one part and another part started leaking.  Melissa was so happy with the furniture she and Bruce got from Christine.  She FaceTime me to show me and it looks so nice.  Bill and I went to Menard's and then to Souper Cafe to eat.  They were going to close in ten minutes, so we took it home to eat.  Bill got chicken noodle soup and an egg salad sandwich.  I got pot pie soup and a half egg salad sandwich.  We watched a Hallmark movie and then Bill fixed the leak.  It looks great and no more leaking.  Happy to be able to use the sink and dishwasher.

No comments: