Monday, December 4, 2017

12/4/17...Met Vikki at Tim Hortons while she had her headlight changed. Went shopping! Baked one batch of Christmas Cookies

Baked and waiting to be decorated

Vikki called me while I was getting ready in the morning and wanted me to meet her at Tim Horton's.  She was having her headlight changed at Belle Tire.  I hurried and went to meet her.  She treated me to a French Vanilla Cap. and a bagel with cream cheese.  Sure tasted good.  Thank you Vikki!  We went to get her car afterwards and then went to Meijer's.  I checked for the small DVD's for my movie camera, but they don't have them any more.  She suggested Target.  I went to Target next, but they didn't have them either.  I did find them at Walmart. They only had five 3 pks. so I bought them all.  I picked some stuff up for kids at Youth Haven for the collection, for our church Army family collection and for our school class collection for Christmas at the stores.  Had fun looking for stuff and getting it.  Got a Christmas gift for Bill and Papa.  My friend, Vikki called me and we had a nice talk.  She is busy helping take care of her mom and dad right now.  I was happy to hear from her.  Got home and made my Grandma Daisy's Christmas cut out cookies.  Love her cookies.  Will be making 2 more batches on Thursday.  Hopefully the kids and I can get together to decorate like we have in the past.  Always fun doing it together.  

No comments: